Thank you for becoming a United States Bowling Congress member! We are excited for you to
join our family of nearly 2 million members. USBC works hard to ensure your membership
experience is more enjoyable each year, and we hope you take advantage of the wide array of
USBC is encouraging all members to make certain they stay connected by activating their
If you haven’t yet received your current membership card by mail, you can visit the Find a
Member page on BOWL.com to view your personal profile and print a temporary copy of your
membership card until your permanent one arrives.
Now that you are a USBC member, let me remind you of some of your membership benefits:
• Certified league bowling, where each bowler has a nationally-recognized average.
• Fair, competitive play with USBC-standardized rules and regulations.
• Individual and league awards based on standardized achievements.
• Local, state, and more than a dozen national USBC championships and other
USBC-certified tournaments. The USBC Open Championships and USBC Women's
Championships are the largest participatory sporting events in the world, and they are
open to any USBC member!
• Exclusive travel savings for these tournaments, as well as your everyday travel needs,
through the USBC travel site, My Bowling Vacation, and UPS bowling ball shipping
program, Bowling Ball Express.
• Official USBC merchandise, available online at USBCSportStore.com or on-site at
• The USBC Members Rewards program, which provides exclusive savings on USBC
sponsor items and services, such as 24 Hour Fitness gym memberships, Humana
prescriptions, DirecTV packages, and so much more!
Once you receive your USBC membership card, please take a moment to activate your
membership at BOWL.com/activate, so you can begin to experience these exciting
membership perks. Activating membership is strictly optional; USBC members who do not
activate will have full standing and all traditional association benefits. Users will be asked to
create a My.BOWL.com account during the process.
We would like to thank you again for becoming a member of the USBC family. Please feel free
to contact me if you have any questions.